- Easier to choose your part with no doubt or worry about assessing the quality of different brands and prices. When purchasing the less expensive aftermarket parts from third parties, there is a higher risk
- Greater assurance of quality because the OEM part will work with the vehicle it was manufactured with. When looking for a specific car part, it can be overwhelming when looking at different brands and there is a higher risk of getting a bad quality part.
- Comes with a warranty from the automakers
- Aftermarket parts decrease the vehicle’s book value
Additionally, when choosing collision repairs, it is best get OEM parts. Aftermarket body panels may not fit properly or have proper crumple zones for crash safety. PARC has a great selection of OEM parts to choose from. Give us a call today!
- Each year new laws are passed to promote eco-friendly changes, and to prepare people to take notice of climate change.